The premise of this quiz is that they are all famous films but the titles have been given in French.
What is the English translation?
Can you identify whether the following are cheeses or Ikea products?
If Ikea can you identify the product?
Have you spent too much time at those cheese fairs?
Or wandering the endless pathways in your (not so) local Ikea?
So many questions ... !
So here they are: cheese or Ikea?
Can you find the missing 4 letter words in this word ladder? *** clues are board games.
Can you name the animals in these book titles?
1. Yacqui Delgado wants to kick your equs africanus.
2. bubalis bubalis Trail.
3. The felis domestacus in the Hat.
4. The Enormous crocodylus palustris.
5. The Curious Incident of the canus lupus familiarus in the Night-Time.
6. Fantastic Mr vulpes vulpes.
7. War equs caballerus.
8. The panthera leo, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
9. To Kill a mimus.
10. If you give a mus musculus a Cookie.
11. The bubo service.
12. The Velveteen oryctolagus cuniculus.
13. The Secret of corvus covax Point.
14. The White panther tigris.
15. canis lupus Hall.
Can you name the famous sidekick of each of the following?
2. Secret Squirrel
4. Sherlock Holmes
5. Inspector Morse
6. Arthur Daley
7. Captain Hook
8. Xena, Warrior Princess
9. Fox Mulder
11. Seeley Booth
12. Frodo Baggins
13. Postman Pat
14. Rocky J Squirrel
15. Don Quixote
16. C Montgomery Burns
17. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell
18. Ford Prefect
19. Dr Frankenstein
21. The Green Hornet
22. Radioactive Man (from The Simpsons)
23. The Lone Ranger
25. Buffy the vampire slayer
Can you identify the title of the book by the face mask?
For these pairs of words find a third word that is connected or associated with both of these two words.
For example, the first pair is PIANO and LOCK. The answer is KEY.
Alan writes: "each answer has at least two 'A's separated by a letter - as in my name Alan."