The answers are a radio or tv programme .
10. Craggy Island
11. Gotham City
12. Cabot Cove
13. London Borough of Poplar
15. Walmington on Sea
17. Crinkley Bottom
18. Royston Vasey
20. Bikini Bottom
Just a puzzle for a Monday morning. replace the numbers by letters to complete the grid.
Can you work out the words/phrases? N.B. the spaces between letter groups are arbitrary.
1. What Comes Next: 18, 4, 13, 6?
2. What Comes Next: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra?
3. What Comes Next: Q W E R T Y?
4. What Comes Next: And now for something completely different, The Holy Grail, The life of Brian?
5. What Comes Next: Brazil, Brazil, England, Brazil, West Germany?
6. What Comes Next: Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire?
7. What Comes Next: Roger, John, Brian, ?
8. What Comes Next: Home, brain, heart?
9. What Comes Next: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus?
10. What Comes Next: James Callaghan, Michael Foot, Neil Kinnock?
The premise of this quiz is that they are all famous films but the titles have been given in French.
What is the English translation?
Can you identify whether the following are cheeses or Ikea products?
If Ikea can you identify the product?
Have you spent too much time at those cheese fairs?
Or wandering the endless pathways in your (not so) local Ikea?
So many questions ... !
So here they are: cheese or Ikea?
Can you find the missing 4 letter words in this word ladder? *** clues are board games.
Can you name the animals in these book titles?
1. Yacqui Delgado wants to kick your equs africanus.
2. bubalis bubalis Trail.
3. The felis domestacus in the Hat.
4. The Enormous crocodylus palustris.
5. The Curious Incident of the canus lupus familiarus in the Night-Time.
6. Fantastic Mr vulpes vulpes.
7. War equs caballerus.
8. The panthera leo, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
9. To Kill a mimus.
10. If you give a mus musculus a Cookie.
11. The bubo service.
12. The Velveteen oryctolagus cuniculus.
13. The Secret of corvus covax Point.
14. The White panther tigris.
15. canis lupus Hall.