Happy birthday to you. As we have had some births recently, I thought you might like a light-hearted quiz about birthdays.
1. In 100 AD, the first ever recorded Birthday invitationwas sent out by whom?
2. At Mexican birthday parties people traditionally hit piñatas with sticks until what happens?
3. Which of these is a traditional birthday treat in SouthKorea?
The answers are a radio or tv programme .
10. Craggy Island
11. Gotham City
12. Cabot Cove
13. London Borough of Poplar
15. Walmington on Sea
17. Crinkley Bottom
18. Royston Vasey
20. Bikini Bottom
Just a puzzle for a Monday morning. replace the numbers by letters to complete the grid.
Can you work out the words/phrases? N.B. the spaces between letter groups are arbitrary.
1. What Comes Next: 18, 4, 13, 6?
2. What Comes Next: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra?
3. What Comes Next: Q W E R T Y?
4. What Comes Next: And now for something completely different, The Holy Grail, The life of Brian?
5. What Comes Next: Brazil, Brazil, England, Brazil, West Germany?
6. What Comes Next: Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire?
7. What Comes Next: Roger, John, Brian, ?
8. What Comes Next: Home, brain, heart?
9. What Comes Next: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus?
10. What Comes Next: James Callaghan, Michael Foot, Neil Kinnock?
The premise of this quiz is that they are all famous films but the titles have been given in French.
What is the English translation?
Can you identify whether the following are cheeses or Ikea products?
If Ikea can you identify the product?
Have you spent too much time at those cheese fairs?
Or wandering the endless pathways in your (not so) local Ikea?
So many questions ... !
So here they are: cheese or Ikea?