Can you identify whether the following are cheeses or Ikea products?
If Ikea can you identify the product?
Have you spent too much time at those cheese fairs?
Or wandering the endless pathways in your (not so) local Ikea?
So many questions ... !
So here they are: cheese or Ikea?
Can you find the missing 4 letter words in this word ladder? *** clues are board games.
Can you name the animals in these book titles?
1. Yacqui Delgado wants to kick your equs africanus.
2. bubalis bubalis Trail.
3. The felis domestacus in the Hat.
4. The Enormous crocodylus palustris.
5. The Curious Incident of the canus lupus familiarus in the Night-Time.
6. Fantastic Mr vulpes vulpes.
7. War equs caballerus.
8. The panthera leo, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
9. To Kill a mimus.
10. If you give a mus musculus a Cookie.
11. The bubo service.
12. The Velveteen oryctolagus cuniculus.
13. The Secret of corvus covax Point.
14. The White panther tigris.
15. canis lupus Hall.
Can you name the famous sidekick of each of the following?
2. Secret Squirrel
4. Sherlock Holmes
5. Inspector Morse
6. Arthur Daley
7. Captain Hook
8. Xena, Warrior Princess
9. Fox Mulder
11. Seeley Booth
12. Frodo Baggins
13. Postman Pat
14. Rocky J Squirrel
15. Don Quixote
16. C Montgomery Burns
17. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell
18. Ford Prefect
19. Dr Frankenstein
21. The Green Hornet
22. Radioactive Man (from The Simpsons)
23. The Lone Ranger
25. Buffy the vampire slayer
Can you identify the title of the book by the face mask?
For these pairs of words find a third word that is connected or associated with both of these two words.
For example, the first pair is PIANO and LOCK. The answer is KEY.
Alan writes: "each answer has at least two 'A's separated by a letter - as in my name Alan."
This set of questions relate to adverts which have appeared on our screens in times gone by. We?ve all seen them, but how many can you remember?
1. Which ad featured Buzby, a feathered friend?
2. Who said, rather hopefully, "we're getting there"?
3. What was the first TV advert advertising?
4. Which ad, featuring cigarettes, said they were " cool as a mountain stream"?
5. What items of confectionery, now called "Starburst", were "made to make your mouth water"?
6. "Every little helps" according to this shopping chain
7. This product makes "budgies bounce with health"
8. Tony says these are "Grrreat!"
9. Leonard Rossiter appeared in a series of adverts alongside Joan Collins. What product were they advertising?
10. Which ad promoted a product "full of Eastern promise"?
11. This ad featured an enquiry for a book entitled "Fly Fishing" by J R Hartley. What was it actually advertising?
12. The ad showed robots laughing at humans who "peeled them with their metal knives". The product was?
13. "Mr Shifter, do you know the piano's on my foot?" "You hum it, son, and I'll play it." These are lines from which advert, featuring our national beverage
14. According to the adverts, this product is "the real thing"
15. Rowan Atkinson played an inept secret agent in this series of ads but, what was he advertising?
16. Who played Beattie, the proud Jewish grandmother, whose grandson gained an 'ology in this commercial?
17. Harry Enfield said: "This bloke's a nutter". What was he advertising?
18. Which company was telling everyone to 'put a tiger in your tank' back in the 60s?
19. Businessman Victor Kyam 'liked this product so much' he 'bought the company'. What was the product?
20. This is 'probably the best lager in the world'.