Some info for the concert on 24th June at Our Lady Queen of Peace, Penshaw:
- The pdf with the direction/information circulated last Saturday can be accessed from this link: https://goo.gl/qa381p
- We are meeting at the church for practice starting at 5.30pm with the concert starting at 6.30pm.
- We have full use of the kitchen and coffee area for refreshments: there are also two toilets.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be offered at the end of the concert, so we will just have a short break during the concert.
- Friends and family can pay on the door (there will be plenty of room): tickets are £4.
- There is a publicity poster (if you'd like to circulate it) available from this link: https://goo.gl/TdGVUs